Roland R4 Pro
Mics & Preamps
Marantz PMD 661MKII
PMD-661MKII 599.00 with free shipping in the 48 states !
The Marantz PMD 661MKII Super MOD upgrade rebuilds the XLR inputs using very high speed, very low noise and super low distortion op amps that dramatically improve low level detail and clarity. Super low THD+N op amps allow for a very wide SFDR even with signal levels down 50dB. This preserves the signal quality of the highest grade microphones when recording soft signals, like voice, un amplified music, nature sounds and FX. The Super MOD is the 661 upgrade of choice for filmmakers as it's audio qualities allow for more post production while maintaining the clarity and detail needed for optimal playback on typical audio systems used for video.
The Marantz PMD 661MKII FET MOD upgrade rebuilds the XLR inputs using very high speed, very low noise and low distortion FET op amps that dramatically improve low level detail and clarity. Very low THD+N op amps allow for a very wide SFDR even with signal levels down 50dB. The warmth of the FET microphone preamp allows for a more natural vocal tone when using highly directional mics, like a shotgun mic. The very low noise is perfect when recording soft signals, like voice, un amplified music, nature sounds and FX. Our first choice for use with dynamic interview microphones. The FET upgrade has an impressive 3D stereo image, ideal for stereo nature recording !
Click here for info on Field Effect Transistors.
The Marantz PMD 661MKII Concert MOD upgrade rebuilds the XLR inputs using high speed, low noise and very low distortion op amps that dramatically improve fine detail and clarity. The result is a very detailed, open 3D soundstage. Components are selected by ear to optimize detail and imaging for recording all types of music where transparency is needed.
The Marantz PMD 661MKII Warm MOD upgrade rebuilds the XLR inputs using high speed, low noise and very low distortion FET op amps that dramatically improve fine detail and clarity. the Warm MODs preamp chips use FETs so they sound very much like a tube preamp with the warm sound that offers a fat rounded bass tone, a sweet silky high end and the expansive soundstage found in high end tube circuits. Components are selected by ear to optimize detail and imaging for recording all types of music when a warm tone is needed.
PMD-561 399.00 with free shipping in the 48 states !
The new Marantz PMD561 is a compact handheld professional-grade audio recorder that records directly onto SD/SDHC flash media. Itís compact and lightweight, yet it delivers audio recording quality of the very highest caliber, thanks to its sensitive stereo microphone arrangement and superior solid-state recording process. The PMD561 is intended for reporters, safety personnel, researchers, anyone who needs accurate, detailed, reliable in-field recordings. Itís ideal for situations where no-compromise recordings are required, but bulky equipment and separate microphones are not possible or appropriate.
- Record directly to stable and reliable SD/SDHC flash media
- Handheld portability, compact rugged design
- Built-in studio-grade stereo condenser microphone array
- 44.1, 48, 96kHz sample rates (WAV)
- Six selectable sampling rates from 192 kbps to 32 kbps (MP3)
- S/PDIF Digital Input for connection to other audio equipment
- (2) Balanced XLR Mic inputs with +48v phantom power
- Dictation Functions including Pitch control and Skip Back
- Card check compatibility feature
- Passcode protection for the device
- Linear style Retake record function
- Large OLED (organic LED) Display
- Built-in playback speaker and headphone jack
- Selectable 16- and 24-bit recording depths
- Unbalanced line-in and line-out
- USB 2.0 for fast file transfer
- Runs on AC power or 4 AA batteries
- Up to 7 hours of continuous recording time from a set of batteries
- Includes DMP Editor software for advanced features and functionality
The Marantz PMD-561 info page
Weighing in at just less than 3 lbs including batteries makes the R-44 a perfect high quality recording solution for videographers, musicians, nature enthusiasts, journalists and sound designers to take anywhere.
The R-44 is a compact, four channel, solid-state field recorder that uses SD or large capacity SDHC cards as the storage media enabling quiet and reliable recording for a variety of professional audio needs. Capture up to 4 channels of uncompressed audio with selectable bit depths (16-bit or 24-bit) and sampling frequencies (44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/192kHz). Onboard effects include limiter, low cut filter, 3-band EQ, 6-band GEQ, Enhancer, and DeEsser.
The Roland R44 Concert upgrade rebuilds the mic preamps using high speed, low noise and very low distortion op amps that dramatically improve fine detail and clarity. Components are selected by ear to optimize detail and imaging for recording amplified music. Improvements are also made to reduce the audible digital noise that contaminates the analog signal path with noise generated by the display.
The Roland R44 Super upgrade rebuilds the mic preamps using high speed, very low noise and low distortion op amps that improve intelligibility and low level detail. Components are selected by ear to optimize detail and imaging for ENG, Acoustic Music or Ambient recordings with Ambisonics or Schoeps Surround mics. Improvements are also made to reduce the audible digital noise that contaminates the analog signal path with noise generated by the display, essential for high gain applications.
Roland R26 Multi Channel Digital Recorder
All in One Recorder, Mixer and Audio Interface - Anytime, Anywhere
Superior detail, depth, and unparalleled flexibilitywelcome to a new world of portable recording..
The R-26 captures audio with high-definition direct sound, as well as the rich natural ambience of the recording environment. With dual stereo mics, six channels of simultaneous recording, and much more, this portable recorder offers true professional quality and flexibility, opening the door to limitless creative possibilities. The R-26 is a part of our series of audio field recorders. Compare Audio Field Recorders.
This innovative recorder is portable yet loaded with first-class, professional features, the likes of which the industry has not seen to date in this class. There are two types of stereo microphones built into the R-26, plus a pair of XLR/TRS combo inputs for external mics, and an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic. Choose simultaneous combinations of the built-in mics (directional and omnidirectional), as well as the external inputs. Capture live performances with simultaneous line and ambient signal paths, record important speeches, lectures, and presentations, or take the R-26 into the inner city or deep forest for pristine field capture. The skyís the limit with this powerful, portable, and incredibly flexible recorder.
- Two types of built-in stereo microphones (omnidirectional and directional) that can be used in various combinations
- Two XLR/TRS combo inputs with 48 V phantom power, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic
- Supports up to six channels (three stereo channels) of simultaneous recording
- Large LCD touchscreen display for intuitive navigation
- Large input-level knobs for fine adjustment
- Built-in Hi-Speed USB interface for use as an audio interface or external storage
- Loop-Back function; combine this with the built-in or external mics for the optimum live video streaming setup (only with Audio Interface function)
- Bundled with SONAR LE software (PC)
Located at Oade Brothers Audio 548 Meridian Rd. Thomasville, Ga. 31792
All website content Copyright © 1996 - 2016 Oade Brothers Audio,
All Rights Reserved