Edirol R4 Pro
Mics & Preamps
Thank you for visiting Oade Brothers Audio
E-Mail Support is available 6 days a week.
If you need to place an order for more than 5 machines, please send an E-Mail or call.
If after reading the Recording FAQ section of this site you still need help to place an order or select an upgrade please send an E-Mail or call.
- 1. All returns must have a return authorization prior to shipment
to insure proper handling of your return.
- 2. Returns are permitted within 30 days from the date of
shipment of merchandise, except modified gear, which must be repaired, not replaced.
Returned merchandise will be accepted by us only if conditions 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d below are met.
There is a minimum 15% restocking fee on all merchandise returned, shipping and handling
charges are not refundable. We are not responsible for any shipping
charges for merchandise being returned to us.
- 2a) All returns must include original factory box, original
factory packaging (foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.) blank, unfilled
warranty cards, all instruction booklets and paperwork. We recommend
waiting until you are happy with your purchase before you send in
the warranty card or discard anything included in the box. Please
do not deface original factory cartons or packaging in any manner.
We cannot accept a return if packaging is not in its original condition.
All returns must be double boxed, no exceptions !
- 2b) All returned merchandise must be in its original mint and
clean condition. Returns on customer damaged or scratched merchandise
will not be accepted.
- 2c) All returns must include all the factory accessories which
come with the item. Returns may not be accepted if any of these
packed accessories are missing.
- 2d) All returns must be authorized by Oade Brothers Audio.
Please E-Mail dougoade at oade dot com for return authorization and instructions prior to shipping any merchandise back. Enclose the original receipt or a copy of
it with your return. Please enclose a brief description of the problem
and state your request for either a refund or exchange.
- 3. Returned merchandise which is lost or damaged in transit
is not Oade Brothers Audio's responsibility, but rather the carrier’s.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to file claims with the carrier
upon the discovery of the problem.
- 4. NO RETURNS on custom modifications, we will issue an RA for a modified
piece of gear that is defective and repair or exchange it but will not
refund the cost of the modification. Only the cost of the unit that was
modified, less 15% minimum restocking fee, will be refunded.
- 5. Shipping, packaging, handling, import duty, taxes and any additional charges are not eligible for a refund.
- 6. Cigarette smoke is considered damage. Anything returned that smells like smoke will be subject to a cleaning fee of not less than $35.00 and not more than $100.00
- 7. There are no returns on upgrades installed in a customer's machine, we will repair any problem with the upgrade in and out of warranty but all sales are final on upgrades we install in a machine we did not sell modified.
- All Clearance priced items are sold as is with NO RETURNS accepted.
Carlos Oade - Electronics Technician
Factory authorized service for Fender, Peavey, Roland, B-52, Egnater and more.
Located at 316 S. Broad St. in Thomasville, Ga.
Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Oade Brothers
Audio All Rights Reserved